Friday, February 5, 2010

Roses

Roses are red, pink and yellow,

They are liked by each and every fellow.

Mom keeps it in a vase,

Dad just looks at its face.

Roses are very useful,

They are also very beautiful.

Its smell is just very nice,

It also gives relaxation to my  eyes.

I get very scared by its thorne,

Thank God it doesn't have any horns.

Its petals are very soft,

We must not keep it in our loft.

As we will feel that it has cried,

The flower will be really dried.

Roses also like to dance

They are mostly found in France.

Life should be just like a rose,

We must really take its pose.

Roses also grow on my farm,

They don't cause me any harm.

I grow roses in my pot,

After some days it gets rot.

Roses get scared of a stone,

When i leave them they get alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment